Seamlessly Integrate Automated Inventory Optimization with Netsuite ERP
Enhance your inventory management capabilities in Netsuite ERP with PlanningEdge’s automated inventory optimization software. It’s the easiest and most advanced solution available, and it integrates directly with Netsuite. Our software extends Netsuite’s native capabilities by adding functionality that allows more precision, visibility, and control over inventory.
PlanningEdge is Built-For-NetSuite certified software, which means that it’s easily implemented with an out-of-the-box integration. Implementing PlanningEdge allows you to immediately realize the benefits of a dedicated inventory management system including inventory reduction, decreased stock outs, and more.
Inventory benefits of integrating PlanningEdge into Netsuite:
- The Automated Demand Forecast Module programmatically downloads the prior 3 years of historical SKU data directly from the NetSuite ERP using a SuiteBundle interface (pre-integrated software) for analysis
- 3-5% Revenue & Profit Increase – via reduced stock-outs and increased customer satisfaction
- 10-30% Inventory Reduction – reduces costs significantly
- Quicker Inventory Turns – considerably improves profitability
- Increased Customer Satisfaction – automates service levels to avoid stock-outs that cause lost sales
- Decreased Stock Outs, Overstocks, and Lost Sales – decreases costs and increases sales volume
- Increased Employee Productivity – 50-70% productivity increase through process automation
- Critical Decision Support – our automated system helps you meet demanding unit, revenue, and profit goals
Post implementation, the cross-functional teams like sales, operations, and purchasing are better coordinated and more satisfied. Having every department looking at the same data has taken some of the mystery out of our inventory management for non-procurement groups. As a result, managers of those groups have started to evaluate their processes and communication which leads to better overall outcomes.
- Michael Harris, Chief Operating Officer